CERA Bond 27 Tile Adhesive
|Types||Stone, Vitrified, Ceramic|
|Usage/Application||Best for Interior walls & Dry Area|
|Packaging Size||5,10,20 & 40Kg|
|Surface Of Application||All Cement Substrate|
is ready to use polymer modified mortar for fixing various types of tiles and stones for interior floor and wall. Advantages
• Excellent adhesion properties
• Single component, ready to use material
• Good bond strength with variety of substrates
• Suitable for installation of variety of tiles and stones Function:
• Cerabond 27 is a ready to use, high performance polymer enhanced mortar for fixing various types of tiles such as vitrified tiles, ceramic tiles and natural stones on variety of substrates like concrete, mortar beds, etc. for internal applications. Uses:
• Cerabond 27 can be used on self-levelled floors and cured cementitious screeds for internal surfaces applications.
• Cerabond 27 can be used on vertical surfaces due to its excellent adhesion
• Cerabond 27 is ideally suitable for fixing porous and non- porous tiles on walls.
• Cerabond 27 can be used for installation of tiles and stones over a variety of substrates. Surface Preparation
: All laitance, oil, grease etc, shall be cleaned by grinding, wire brushing, chipping, sand blasting, high pressure water jet or chemical etching. Any uneven surfaces shall be finished level using Cera Latex SBR modified mortar.Mixing and application
: The water: tile fixing mortar ratio is 1:3. The mixing shall be done gradually by hand trowel or with a slow speed mixer to make a smooth, uniform consistent mix. Ensure while mixing mechanically control the water ratio. After mixing, allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes for it to mature. Do not add excess water. Remix the paste before applying. Apply the mixture over the surface using the straight edge of the notched trowel and comb the applied tile fixing mortar using the notched side of the trowel to achieve a uniform thickness.
Knotch trowel of 6 - 10 mm can be used as per the tile requirement. Proper care should be taken to ensure coverage of the tile surface for suitable adhesion. The tile or stone shall then be pressed into the mortar for fixing. Rubber hammer or wooden roller shall be used for tapping all four corners of the tile and centered which will enable the entrapped air to be released and spread the tile fixing mortar evenly. It also helps better binding between the tile and the substrate. Note: The working time of Cerabond 27 depends upon the temperature and other environment conditions. Special Note for superior bond strength and external applications, 5kg of Cerabond Admix to be used per 20 kg bag of Cerabond 27 as a replacement to water. For applications with porous tiles it is advisable to apply lavish coats of Cera Efflo Stop U Coat on the rear side and all four sides of the tile.