Our product range includes a wide range of cera poxy 63 outdoor protective coatings and cera deco plus protective coating.
CERA Poxy 63 Outdoor Protective Coatings
Get Latest Price
CERA Poxy 63 Outdoor Protective Coatings is a three-component epoxy resin based tile joint grout supplied in preweighed measures suitable for grouting tile joints in commercial, residential and industrial areas.
|Packaging Size||250 Kg|
|Foot traffic||24 hrs|
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals
- Good resistance to abrasion and stain-free
- Excellent washability post application
- Hygienic and anti-bacterial
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- Various colors and easy to applyly
- CERAPOXY - 63 when mixed and applied as a tile grouting material will form a chemical resistant and hygienic joint of exceptional properties. Being supplied in variety of colors the aesthetics of the tiled area will improve dramatically.
- CERAPOXY- 63 is highly useful for grouting all types of ceramic and vitrified tiles.
- CERAPOXY- 63 is ideal for use in industries where chemical resistant grout is required.
- CERAPOXY- 63 is recommended for use in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, kitchens, bathrooms, toilets where hygienic surface is mandatory
- CERAPOXY-63 can be used for grouting acid resistant tiles, marble, granite, kota stones etc.
- CERAPOXY - 63 is resistant to many of the commonly used industrial chemicals. Some of the products are listed below.
- Hydrochloric acid: 10%
- Sulphuric acid: 10%
- Sulphuric acid: 40%
- Phosporic acid: 10, 20 & 30%
- Acetic acid: 10%
- Caustic soda solution: 30%
- Ethyl alcohol: 40%
- Pharmaceutical product: Medicated oils
- Consult Cera-Chem technical cell for additional information.
Method Of Application:
- Before grouting the joints should be dry. The surface must be cleaned and made free of any dust or deleterious matters. The base and hardener shall be mixed together in a container to get a uniform consistent mix. The filler shall be added to the solution and mixed with a slow speed drill till a uniformly colored and homogenous grout is obtained.
- The mixed grout shall be filled into the joints using a spatula. Care shall be taken to ensure thejoints and around the edges are filled properly. Any surplus material shall be cleaned off with a damp sponge or cloth. The cleaning shall be done before the material gels. Otherwise mechanical cleaning may be necessary.
- 12 months in sealed container if stored below 35oC
- Avoid contact with skin for prolonged period. Any contact with eye, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback
CERA Deco Plus Protective Coating
Get Latest Price
CERA Deco Plus Protective Coating is a modified acrylic premium emulsion based wall coating system having excellent film properties. It is a weather proof and algae-resistant, high-build, water-based, 100% acrylic, aesthetically pleasing decorative waterproof coating. Uniquely designed for superior spread-ability (brush-ability) which in turn supports applicator in improving better productivity.
|Specific gravity||1.32- 1.4 gm/cc|
|Supply Form||Viscous Liquid|
|Touch dry||1-3 hrs at 30 Degree C|
- Crack bridging properties
- Excellent exterior durability
- Improved aesthetics and hygienic
- Excellent anti-algal and anti-fungal property
- Smooth emulsion imparting good workability
- Excellent wash ability hence very low maintenance
- CERA DECO PLUS is a premium acrylic polymer and micro-porous protective and decorative coating which gets absorbed into the surface pores of concrete as well as produces a hydrophobic barrier on the surface of structure which is highly impermeable to water and water vapor.
- Resistance to saponification action imparting forever spotless walls
- Brighter, cleaner, uniformly textured, un faded shades with sheen finish.
- Excellent DPUR and penetration to chalky and powdery surface Ease of application
- CERA DECO PLUS has excellent built in property of flexibility and thus it accommodates expansion and contraction of concrete during season variations.
- CERA DECO PLUS has excellent water resistant property. It has exceptional adhesion to the substrates
- CERA DECO PLUS allows the concrete surface to breath.
Method Of Use:
- Surface Preparation:
- All the surfaces where CERA DECO PLUS is to be applied should be dry and free from contamination such as oil, grease, laitance, algae etc. Remnants of mould release agent or curing compound have to be removed, where present. Trials may be needed if CERA
- DECO PLUS is to be coated over an already coated surface.
- To have a continuous base, the unevenness in concrete surface may have to be filled, so that the CERA DECO PLUS coating is unbroken. Filling of blowholes or pitted areas should be carried out and cured for 48-72 hours prior to application of acrylic based single component CERA DECO PLUS.
- Application can be done with a brush or roller. Avoid application during rainy weather. In hot and dry weather, slightly wet unpainted surfaces with water to prevent CERA DECO PLUS from drying out rapidly.
- Mask glass surfaces, joint sealants and bitumen coated areasbefore application. The material should be stirred thoroughlybefore use and the coating should be done so as to achieve a wet film thickness of about 100 microns per coat.
- CERA DECO PLUS should be applied for minimum of 2 coats on the surface. The 2nd coat may be applied after 4 hours of 1st coat. At 300C, CERA DECO PLUS is tack-free after 1 hour. The total dry film thickness of both coats put together should be around 180- 200 microns.
- Brushes/Rollers/Spray and guns should be cleaned immediately after use.
- CERA DECO PLUS will have coverage of 6m2 /Kg per coat for a DFT of 80-100 microns.
- The coverage may vary depending on the surface texture, the method of application and wastage.
- If stored in dry, unopened containers, the shelf life is 12months. Shelf life reduces with increase in temperature and humidity.
- CERA DECO PLUS is non-toxic so all splashes on skin and eyes can be washed away using water.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback