Concrete Surface Treatment
Leading Manufacturer of cera mould release agent and cera polycure r curing compound from Chennai.
CERA Mould Release Agent
Get Latest Price
CERA Mould Release Agent is an ideal and efficient material to be applied to the interiors of moulds / shutters to facilitate easy removal of shuttering or mould from hardened concrete.
|Packaging Size||5,10,50,100 and 200 Liter|
|Specific Gravity||0.80 - 0.90 gm /cc|
|Flash Point||650 C|
- Improved release performance compared with oils and creams
- Reduces occurrence of blow holes
- Economical - only a light film required
- Waterproofs plywood and timber moulds preventing the swelling of wood and ensuring proper hydration
- Rustproofs steel moulds
- Cera Mould Release Agent- M is an oil-based component of lowviscosity which is pale yellow to light brown in color and free from suspended matter or sediments. It forms a smooth, sliding film at the interface of concrete and mould and ensures quick, clean release of hardened concrete. It produces a uniform film with smooth finish and does not stain the concrete surface when demoulded.
- Cera Mould Release Agent - M can be used for all kinds of shuttering material like wood, steel, aluminium etc.
- Cera Mould Release Agent - M results in a cleaner concrete after the mould is released.
- Cera Mould Release Agent - M ensures that water from concrete is not lost through absorption by fresh wood used for shuttering.
- Cera Mould Release Agent - M does away with primitive practices of delineating concrete surface from the formwork using paper or plastic.
Direction Of Use:
- Because of its low viscosity, Cera Mould Release Agent -M can be applied evenly on the surface in a thin coat using a fine haired brush, but care must be taken to remove any excess quantity.
- Cera Mould Release Agent - M can be applied by lightweight
- horticultural sprayers.
- Apply before the first casting and between subsequent castings, preferably immediately after stripping and cleaning the mould.
- When applying to new timber, the first coat may be completely absorbed in which case a second application should be made. The performance of timber moulds will improve progressively as they become impregnated with the release agent. The application equipment can be washed out with white spirit or paint thinners.
- Cera Mould Release Agent - M will cover 40 - 50 Sq Mt/Ltr/coat for plywood shutters and for Steel shutters the maximum coverage is upto 60 Sq Mt/ltr.
- Coverage varies with the surface characteristics of the shutter and the method of application.
- 12 months in sealed container if stored in cool and dry conditions.
- The flash point of Cera Mould Release Agent - M is 650C and it does not therefore present a fire hazard. Keep it in cool and dark place.
Health And Safety:
- Cera Mould Release Agent is not directly harmful to the skin although excessive contact should be avoided. Avoid contact with eyes.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback
CERA Polycure R Curing Compound
Get Latest Price
CERA Polycure R Curing Compound is an acrylic resin based curing compound which when applied on concrete, forms a seamless film and prevents the evaporation of water from the capillaries of concrete to ensure proper hydration process.
|Packaging Size||6,10,50,100 and 200 Kg|
|Shelf Life||12 Months in Sealed Container|
|Dry Film Color||Transparent Film|
|Packaging||6,10,50,100 and 200 kgs containers.|
- Eliminates use of water, hessian or polyethylene film completely
- No risk of erratic or poor curing and ensures that the cement hydrates efficiently
- Good solar reflectance, which keeps the concrete temperature low, especially helpful during the early stages of concrete hydration
- Easy to apply, saves labour costs
- Does not have any contaminants like chlorides etc.,
- Does not affect the setting time of concrete
- Cement hydration process demands that water be present in the system. Curing is adopted to prevent the loss of water from the hardening concrete interior so that strength development is not impaired. Conventional curing method like ponding or damp covering is not reliable becausethey depend heavily on environmental condition. Cera Polycure R assures that the film does not leave water out of the system and hydration proceeds to its completion.
- Typical uses are for:
- Vertical structural members like columns
- Canal lining, dams & other irrigation structures
- Airport runways / Concrete rows
- Aprons and hard standings
- Roof decks and shell-roof
- Retaining walls, harbours
- Pre-stressed beams, columns etc.
- Exposed surfaces of dams
- Repair works
Method Of Use:
- Application: In all cases the nozzle of the Spray should be held approximately 450 mm from the concrete surface and should be passed back and forth to ensure complete and even coverage. The pumppressure should be maintained at a level to produce a fine spray ensuring complete coverage of the surface.
- For Exposed concrete: Cera Polycure- R should be sprayed on to the newly placed concrete as soon as after it is free from visible surface water, typically 1 to 2 hours after placing.
For Shuttered And Precast Concrete:
- Cera Polycure R should be spray applied to all surfaces as soon as formwork has been removed or the element de-moulded.
- Ensure that after formwork removal the concrete surface is fully cured by water before application of Cera Polycure R.
- Before plastering/painting, make sure that the treated area is scrubbed to ensure dust-free surface and better adhesion.
- The preferred and generally used equipment is a knapsack sprayer of the type commonly used in horticulture orpest control. The ideal one is a knapsack sprayer with a capacity of 5 - 10 Litres fitted with an adjustable spray nozzle.
- Immediately, after use, the spray equipments should be cleaned thoroughly with fresh water. If the spray nozzle becomes blocked with resin particles, they should be removed with white spirit or similar fluid.
- Store in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 12 months in sealed container
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback