CERA Rust Remover
Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include cera rust remover.
CERA Rust Remover
Get Latest Price
CERA Rust Remover is a high performance solvent based aromatic rust remover used for applications in concrete repairs and for removing rust from various mechanical components.
|Packaging Size||1,5,10 and 20 liters.|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Base||Special Aromatic Solvent|
- Chloride free
- Removes rust from ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces
- Effective in unreachable areas
- No effect in rust free areas
- Easy to use
- Cera Rust Remover when applied on rusted and corroded area will initiate chemical breakdown of the material of rust or corrosion causing it to become brittle, which can be easily removed.
- Cera Rust Remover is ideally suitable for cleaning the corrosion affected reinforcement bars in concrete repair jobs.
- Cera Rust Remover can be used to remove the rust from MS structures before application of protective coatings or paints.
- Cera Rust Remover can be used for maintaining the surfaces of various steel structures such as tanks, vessels, pipe lines, steel shuttering etc.
- Cera Rust Remover is also suitable for removing rust from automobile components, farm and marine equipments etc
- Cera Rust Remover can be used for surface preparation before painting for grills, fencings, poles etc.
Method Of Application:
- Cera Rust Remover shall be applied on the affected area using an ordinary paint brush or an airless spray. Cera Rust Remover can also be applied using sponge or cloth soaked in it.
- After application within five to ten minutes time the reaction will start and the rust or corrosion materials will start breaking down. The area shall be wiped with a dry cloth to remove the brittle material from the surface.
- Around 10 sqm per liter on brush application.
- 6 months in sealed container if stored below 35 Degree C.
Health & Safety:
- Keep Cera Rust Remover away from direct sunlight and flame. Use rubber gloves and goggles during application. Splashes on skin or eye shall be washed with clean water. If irritation persists consult physician immediately.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback