CERA Floor Hardner
We are a leading Manufacturer of cera floor hardener from Chennai, India.
CERA Floor Hardener
Get Latest Price
CERA Floor Hardner is a ready to use composition consisting of Polymer modified binders and graded quartz aggregates, formulated for dry shake application and for trowel embedment on fresh concrete surface requiring high degree of abrasion resistance.
|Usage/Application||Indoor and Outdoor Flooring|
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|
- High performance surface hardener
- Provides highly abrasion resistant surface to concrete floors by the dry shake system
- Resistant to oil and grease penetration
- Can handle heavy duty traffic without wearing, spalling and dusting
- Ensures durable hard wearing surface
- Ready to use
- Bonds monolithically with base concrete
- Cera Hardfloor ensures a non-metallic abrasion resistant surface to concrete floors by the dry shake-on system. It bonds monolithically with the base concrete, ensuring high levels of performance.
- Cera Hardfloor treated surface is capable of handling heavy-duty traffic and is resistant to wearing, dusting, spalling and deterioration.
- Cera Hardfloor is designed to effectively reinforce indoor and outdoor concrete floors for light, medium, heavy and ultra- heavy duty industries and other areas requiring durable and abrasion resistant concrete floors.
- Cera Hardfloor can be used at the time of floor construction or when re-topped with at least 25mm properly bonded new concrete.
- Cera Hardfloor adds to the hardness and greatly extends the life of any good concrete floors or pavements. The use of Cera
- Hardfloor compensates for normal concrete aggregate segregation and surface weakening. However it will not substitute for poor floor design or construction.
- Cera Hardfloor is recommended for use in indoor and outdoor floors and pavements in public and industrial places, warehouses, production areas, loading bays, shopping centres, schools and institutions, commercial complexes, garages, showrooms, laundries, parking lots, plazas, recreation areas, railway workshops and platforms, etc.
Method Of Application:
- The base concrete shall be laid and finished as per the standard concrete construction practice. The required profile shall be ensured at the time of concreting. Care shall be taken to ensure complete compaction at bay edges. Cera Hardfloor can be broadcast on the base concrete as soon as it stiffens to the level where light foot traffic can be allowed with minimum imprint of 2-3mm. For VDF floors, the broadcasting shall be done soon after the initial vacuum dewatering is completed and the excess bleed water is removed.
- Two-third quantity of Cera Hardfloor shall be broadcast initially and shall be floated as soon as the absorption of surface moisture is complete. The balance quantity shall be broadcast preferably at right angles to the first application and floating repeated to get uniform finish. For floating, wooden floats or in large areas, the disc of power float can be used. The final finish of the floor can be done by using power float, fitted with blades.
- Curing: The standard practice as adopted for curing concrete structures shall be adopted for Cera Hardfloor treated surfaces.
- Cera Polycure series can be used for curing.
- Joints and grooves: The expansion or control joints and any grooves shall be cut using saws as early as possible before the system starts hardening.
- Cleaning: The tools and the machines used shall be cleaned immediately after the completion of the job before the cementitious material starts setting.
- Surface treatment: Cera Hardfloor is available in different limited color shades (Grey, Green, brick red, etc.). If colored finishes are required on Cera Hardfloor treated surfaces, please contact Cera Chem Technical cell.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback