CERA CRYSTALLINE Integral Elastomeric Acrylic Memb
Prominent & Leading Manufacturer from Chennai, we offer cera crystalline integral elastomeric acrylic membrane coating.
CERA CRYSTALLINE Integral Elastomeric Acrylic Membrane Coating
Get Latest Price
CERA CRYSTALLINE Integral Elastomeric Acrylic Membrane Coating is a crystalline capillary system consisting of selected blend of Portland cements, special quartz and proprietary chemicals. The active chemicals in Cera Crystalline Integral reacts with the by-products of cement hydration in wet concrete and causes catalytic reaction and generates non-soluble crystals which fills and binds the pores and capillaries in the concrete.
|Packaging Size||15 Kg|
|Hydrostatic Head resistance||150 m|
|Self Healing||0.5 mm|
|Specific Gravity||2.8 gm/cc|
- High performance integral crystalline system
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from positive and negative sides of concrete
- Becomes an integral part of concrete and allows concrete tbreath
- Non-toxic and resistant taggressive chemicals
- Arrests hairline cracks
- Makes concrete permanently waterproof
- Compatible with all types of cements
- Cera Crystalline Integral when used as an admixture in concrete, the active ingredients in Cera Crystalline Integral reacts with the by-products of cement hydration in wet concrete and causes catalytic reaction generating non-soluble crystals, which fills and binds the pores and capillaries in the concrete.
- Cera Crystalline Integral makes the concrete permanently water tight and also prevents penetration of water or liquids in any direction.
- The active ingredients in Cera Crystalline Integral help in bridging hairline cracks up to 0.5 mm.
- Cera Crystalline Integral is recommended for use in underground structures, reservoirs, tunnels, subways, parking lots, swimming pools, foundations, etc.
- Cera Crystalline Integral can be used for producing pre-cast elements requiring high durability.
- Cera Crystalline Integral can be used in the construction of concrete silos, dams, and mass concrete constructions above and below grade.
Method Of Use:
- Cera Crystalline Integral in the required dosage should be mixed with water and thoroughly disbursed in the gauging water before adding to the concrete. In transit or ready mixed concrete Cera Crystalline Integral has to be mixed with water and added to the mixer at the site, and mixed for about 3-5 minutes, at high speed for better dispersion and then pumped immediately.
- The dosage of water in concrete shall be adjusted taking into account the water to be mixed with Cera Crystalline Integral.
- Under no circumstances should dry Cera Crystalline Integral powder directly be added to wet concrete.
- For best results, usage of PC based admixtures is recommended in the case of RMC.
- Consult Cera-Chem technical cell if any specific method of use is to be adopted.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback